If you need a change to your Ometria account setup you may need to request a technical project.
Technical projects can comprise any of the following:
- Changing ecommerce provider, e.g. moving from Magento to Shopify. This includes migrating from Magento 1 to Magento 2.
- Creating a new Ometria account.
- Creating a new store in your Ometria account.
- Integrating with a new data source, e.g. connecting an offline store or sending data from a third party tool to Ometria.
- Company rebrand projects.
Reach out to your Customer Success (CS) representative if you have any questions or concerns about raising a request for a technical project.
Technical project notice period
Ometria requires a minimum of six weeks' notice to plan technical project management resources and support in order to prepare, execute and QA your project.
Ometria cannot guarantee the timely delivery of any technical project if we are given less than six weeks' notice.
If your project needs a faster turnaround that has not been pre-agreed or within our minimum six week notice period, you'll need to speak to your CS representative about a project escalation appeal.
Appeals are reviewed by the Director of Projects at Ometria and Customer Success leadership.
In the event that a solution can be found you will be liable to pay a rush fee.
Raising a technical project request
If you are considering a technical project please reach out to your CS representative to let them know.
Your CS representative will organise a scoping call with one of our Solutions Consultants to create a scope of work (SoW) for you and determine whether or not a technical project is necessary.
After the scoping call, if a technical project is required then we will share the SoW with you to sign.
Next, your CS representative will raise a technical project request on your behalf and assign a Technical Project Manager (TPM) to assist you with the project.
Your assigned TPM will:
- Create a staging account and new live Ometria account (if required).
- Update your email templates and HTML forms where required.
- Help you transfer your data and campaigns to your new account (if required).
- Provide project support (both technical and non-technical) and guide you through the process.
- Prepare your live Ometria account for sending emails and IP warm up (if required).
- Organise the testing and quality assurance of your data.
Technical project fees
All technical projects have an associated fee.
Costs depend on the type of project you are working on and will be confirmed following a scoping call with a member of our Solutions team.
To book in a scoping call please contact your CS representative.
Please sign in to leave a comment.