Ometria's predicted next order date functionality allows you to segment customers based on their projected next purchase date.
This means you can identify the ideal moment when customers are more likely to make their next purchase, maximising the potential for customer engagement.
Here are some of our recommendations for leveraging this feature as part of your CRM strategy:
- Encourage future purchases - Segment customers whose predicted next order date falls within a specific time frame in the future. Target them at the start of this window to nurture their consideration and encourage their next purchase.
- Win back lapsed customers - Identify customers whose predicted next order date lies in the past, and they haven't made a purchase since then. Target them with personalised campaigns to re-engage and prevent further lapses.
- Retain VIP customers: Segment by predicted next order and apply additional conditions like Customer lifetime value (CLV) or loyalty status. Make sure that your most valuable customers receive special attention and remain loyal.
- Personalised outreach: Leverage the predicted next order date field in the single customer view of your top VIP customers. Use this insight to send personalised outreach and strengthen your relationship with these key clients.
- Target cross channel: Sync up predicted next order date segments to social retargeting or SMS to make sure touch-points are sent at the right time for maximum engagement, especially for those who aren't opted into your email channel.
See also: Customer filter
Encourage future purchases
Look for customers who's predicted next order date is in the next seven days.
To do this create a dynamic segment using predicted next order date on (relative) 7 days in the future:
Win back lapsed customers
Look for customers whose predicted next order date was seven days ago.
To do this, create a dynamic segment using predicted next order date on (relative) 7 days ago.
Retain VIP customers
Look for customers predicted next order date and apply additional conditions like customer lifetime value (CLV) or loyalty status.
To do this, create a dynamic segment using predicted next order date, define the time range you wish to target customers and the VIP criteria.
Here are two examples:
Example 1 - Using frequency and value
Example 2 - Using loyalty scheme and CLV
Look for a customer's predicted next order date in the single customer view and use this to personalise any direct outreaches.
Look for a customer's predicted next order date with the option to include filters like marketing status to use other channels to target those who are opted-out of email marketing.
To do this, create a dynamic segment using predicted next order date, define the time range you wish to target customers and optional criteria.
Example 1 - Targeting email opt-outs for paid social
Example 2 - Targeting SMS opt-ins
Example 3 - Targeting push opt-ins
- Entry triggers for automation campaigns
- Setting up an SMS automation campaign
- Sending push notifications
- Segment syncs - Social targeting